Monday, April 20, 2009 - 09:56 in Mathematics & Economics
Invasive species can disrupt natural and human-made ecosystems, throwing food webs out of balance and damaging the services they provide to people. Now scientists have begun to put a price tag on this damage.
- Ecologists put price tag on invasive speciesMon, 20 Apr 2009, 10:58:59 EDT
- Consequences of being richWed, 16 Jun 2010, 10:04:07 EDT
- Cold War offered odd benefit -- it limited species invasionsThu, 7 Jan 2010, 17:15:41 EST
- Waging war on invasive plant species: Effects of invasives persist even after removalWed, 10 Aug 2011, 3:31:54 EDT
- Evaluating ecosystem servicesTue, 5 Aug 2008, 0:28:53 EDT