Tuesday, April 14, 2009 - 16:56 in Health & Medicine
EAST LANSING, Mich. -- A Michigan State University researcher has developed a working vaccine for a strain of E. coli that kills 2 million to 3 million children each year in the developing world.
- MSU researcher develops E. coli vaccineTue, 14 Apr 2009, 17:57:09 EDT
- New method makes vaccines stable at tropical temperaturesWed, 17 Feb 2010, 14:38:35 EST
- This faster-growing E. coli strain's a good thingThu, 11 Nov 2010, 16:22:05 EST
- Nano vaccine for hepatitis B shows promise for third worldWed, 13 Aug 2008, 6:21:48 EDT
- New type of vaccines deliver stronger and faster immune responseMon, 24 Nov 2008, 10:36:23 EST