Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 23:42 in Biology & Nature
Mutations that help HIV hide from the immune system undermine the virus's ability to replicate, show an international team of researchers in the April 13 issue of the Journal of Experimental Medicine. The study was published online on March 23.
- HIV pays a price for invisibilityMon, 13 Apr 2009, 0:42:54 EDT
- HIV handicaps itself to escape immune system pressureWed, 15 Apr 2009, 10:16:20 EDT
- HIV adapts to 'escape' immune responseFri, 27 Feb 2009, 14:02:51 EST
- Immune exhaustion in HIV infectionTue, 6 May 2008, 1:49:23 EDT
- Protein identified that turns off HIV-fighting T cellsMon, 10 Nov 2008, 9:23:50 EST