Thursday, April 2, 2009 - 17:35 in Biology & Nature
Researchers at Washington University in St. Louis have figured out the orientation of a protein in the antenna complex to its neighboring membrane in a photosynthetic bacterium, a key find in the process of energy transfer in photosynthesis.
- Orientation of antenna protein in photosynthetic bacteria describedThu, 2 Apr 2009, 17:57:03 EDT
- Making a light-harvesting antenna from scratch Tue, 29 Nov 2011, 15:34:17 EST
- Scientists probe the energy transfer process in photosynthetic proteinsTue, 2 Aug 2011, 17:34:19 EDT
- 'Safety valve' protects photosynthesis from too much lightWed, 25 Nov 2009, 13:44:43 EST
- U of T researchers build an antenna for lightSun, 10 Jul 2011, 23:32:35 EDT