Wednesday, August 6, 2008 - 06:35 in Earth & Climate
Forget forecasts of global warmth, ocean pH levels are the thing to watch, believes Steven Watkinson.
- Limiting ocean acidification under global changeFri, 20 Aug 2010, 10:08:20 EDT
- University of Hawaii at Manoa researchers reveal ocean acidification at Station ALOHAThu, 6 Aug 2009, 9:48:03 EDT
- New findings show increased ocean acidification in Alaska watersThu, 13 Aug 2009, 16:36:49 EDT
- Experts create first legal roadmap to tackle local ocean acidification hotspotsThu, 26 May 2011, 22:46:02 EDT
- Ocean acidification rate may be unprecedented, study saysThu, 1 Mar 2012, 15:35:48 EST