Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 01:07 in Earth & Climate
An international team of researchers have found that the world's oceans have actually been warming 50 per cent faster than previously thought.
- Ocean growing more acidic faster than once thoughtMon, 24 Nov 2008, 14:08:06 EST
- Acid oceans demand greater reef careMon, 14 Feb 2011, 10:03:09 EST
- Warm ocean currents cause majority of ice loss from AntarcticaWed, 25 Apr 2012, 15:35:24 EDT
- Ocean floor geysers warm flowing sea waterMon, 22 Sep 2008, 14:21:37 EDT
- Research shows humans are primary cause of global ocean warming over past 50 yearsTue, 12 Jun 2012, 0:31:14 EDT