Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 05:49 in Astronomy & Space
Australian researchers have proved that Einstein's theory of relativity still explains the evolution of the Universe, even when applied to anomalies.
- Princeton scientists say Einstein's theory applies beyond the solar systemFri, 12 Mar 2010, 12:18:32 EST
- Einstein's theory fights off challengersWed, 14 Apr 2010, 14:04:52 EDT
- UCSB physicists apply Einstein's theory to superconducting circuitsFri, 10 Jun 2011, 15:34:34 EDT
- Researcher investigates the basis of Einstein's first approximation in the theory of relativityWed, 15 Jul 2009, 11:22:50 EDT
- Eclipses again prove key for EinsteinThu, 3 Jul 2008, 14:36:24 EDT