Friday, August 17, 2012 - 13:20 in Psychology & Sociology
Aid innovators are calling for more interaction with research and development communities, ahead of World Humanitarian Day, reports Imogen Mathers.
- Online interactions have positive effects for real-life communitiesMon, 5 Apr 2010, 13:29:13 EDT
- UN-led action plan for maternal, child health 'positive,' says World Vision, but crucial gaps remainMon, 7 Jun 2010, 14:33:03 EDT
- Experts want practical research to improve mental health of people experiencing humanitarian crisesTue, 20 Sep 2011, 19:36:55 EDT
- Crossing the gap: Civil engineers develop improved method for detecting, measuring bridge damageThu, 19 Jul 2012, 13:07:23 EDT
- Science Coalition commends President's 'strategy for innovation'Tue, 22 Sep 2009, 15:43:57 EDT