Thursday, August 9, 2012 - 13:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Muslim countries can show little impact of science on the ‘bottom of the pyramid'. But there are good models to follow, says Athar Osama.
- Facing the future -- science in the Muslim worldThu, 1 Apr 2010, 1:50:24 EDT
- Survey: Killing of bin Laden worsened Americans' views of US MuslimsWed, 20 Jul 2011, 16:38:51 EDT
- UC Davis researcher begins study of Osama bin Laden audio tapesWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:29 EDT
- Fasting 'feel-good' factor impacts stock marketsTue, 10 Aug 2010, 9:49:56 EDT
- UM researchers develop model for locating and forecasting sunken oil following spillsWed, 26 May 2010, 17:04:54 EDT