Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 07:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Odenildo Sena discusses Brazilian science policy and shares his views on the main challenges for pushing science in the Amazon region.
- Plenary lecturers share science and policy perspectivesWed, 28 Oct 2009, 10:17:36 EDT
- Conference highlights how stronger science academies can strengthen policymaking in AfricaMon, 3 Nov 2008, 10:50:12 EST
- Brazilian beef -- greater impact on the environment than we realizeMon, 7 Mar 2011, 9:32:14 EST
- Global challenges and global collaborations -- lessons learned from global changeWed, 17 Dec 2008, 10:57:08 EST
- Complex systems and Mars missions help understand how life beganFri, 14 Nov 2008, 9:22:46 EST