Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 12:40 in Mathematics & Economics
A Global Research Council, announced this week, has agreed on six principles for reviewing research grant applications.
- Continuing biodiversity loss predicted but could be slowedTue, 26 Oct 2010, 19:22:14 EDT
- 3 new climate change reports to be released at May 19 public briefingWed, 12 May 2010, 17:27:44 EDT
- International science community to establish global virtual library for scientific dataThu, 23 Oct 2008, 11:24:26 EDT
- New study spotlights National Institutes of Health grant outcomes for clinical researchSat, 26 Jul 2008, 11:15:22 EDT
- Global health experts release new guidance on malaria eliminationFri, 24 Apr 2009, 4:44:40 EDT