Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 23:30 in Health & Medicine
Puerto Rico invests US$38 million a year in dengue fever cases, a study has found — and for every dollar spent on prevention, the state could save five in treatment.
- Ana's path being mapped by NASA Satellites; she's drenching Puerto RicoMon, 17 Aug 2009, 16:58:16 EDT
- Local climate influences dengue transmissionTue, 17 Feb 2009, 6:16:12 EST
- Coral off Puerto Rico's coast 'ideal case study' for Gulf oil spill's impactWed, 25 Aug 2010, 10:44:05 EDT
- NC State takes research lead in protecting Puerto Rico's unique freshwater fisheriesTue, 18 Nov 2008, 13:02:21 EST
- Mosquito parasite may help fight dengue feverFri, 1 May 2009, 0:23:51 EDT