Monday, May 14, 2012 - 06:20 in Earth & Climate
Cultivation of cardamom can be detrimental to the health of tropical forests say two new studies.
- A new wild ginger discovered from the evergreen forest of Western Ghats of South IndiaFri, 6 Jan 2012, 16:36:07 EST
- Saving tropical forests: Value their carbon and improve farming technologyMon, 4 Oct 2010, 15:34:46 EDT
- Tropical forests affected by habitat fragmentation store less biomass and carbon dioxideWed, 9 Dec 2009, 13:52:02 EST
- Mangroves among the most carbon-rich forests in the tropicsMon, 4 Apr 2011, 17:10:49 EDT
- UF study finds logging of tropical forests needn't devastate environmentThu, 10 May 2012, 14:36:42 EDT