Friday, May 4, 2012 - 06:10 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A new study confirms the close link between malaria spread and irrigation projects in South Asia.
- Researchers discover oldest fossil rodents in South AmericaWed, 12 Oct 2011, 9:32:38 EDT
- Climate change to fuel northern spread of avian malaria, study findsWed, 19 Sep 2012, 20:35:32 EDT
- Floating spores kill malaria mosquito larvaeSun, 20 Feb 2011, 20:36:02 EST
- New method for researching understudied malaria-spreading mosquitoesThu, 28 Feb 2013, 21:03:56 EST
- Study: Climate change one factor in malaria spreadWed, 3 Mar 2010, 16:01:04 EST