Friday, May 4, 2012 - 07:50 in Mathematics & Economics
Qatar Science and Technology Park has developed the country's first health care technology to be exported to Europe.
- Cost-effectiveness research needs to be considered in developing new medical technologyFri, 18 Feb 2011, 15:05:47 EST
- Recent trends show recession's effect on US advanced technology exportsTue, 6 Sep 2011, 22:35:55 EDT
- Developing technologies to improve the treatment of craniosynostosis in childrenWed, 7 Sep 2011, 11:34:21 EDT
- Real-time, evidence-based information at clinicians' fingertips to streamline mental health careWed, 12 May 2010, 15:29:55 EDT
- Keys and obstacles to e-health in low income countriesTue, 16 Feb 2010, 16:24:31 EST