Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 04:50 in Biology & Nature
Stunning fundraising success at Stellenbosch University is a model for others in Africa, but leadership is crucial, says Linda Nordling.
- Powerful donor motivators for fundraisingFri, 22 Aug 2008, 13:49:54 EDT
- The last great fundraising opportunity: How identity can help charities increase legacy givingThu, 8 Sep 2011, 11:08:30 EDT
- Chemical analysis of pottery reveals first dairying in Saharan Africa in the fifth millennium BC Wed, 20 Jun 2012, 15:06:58 EDT
- New Stanford analysis provides fuller picture of human expansion from AfricaMon, 22 Oct 2012, 16:07:58 EDT
- Later Stone Age got earlier start in South Africa than thoughtMon, 30 Jul 2012, 17:05:29 EDT