Friday, April 27, 2012 - 07:50 in Biology & Nature
Researchers in Kenya are making first steps towards domestication of medicinal Prunus africana trees, to avoid the species' extinction.
- Peach genome offers insights into breeding strategies for biofuels cropsSun, 24 Mar 2013, 16:08:51 EDT
- Extinction most likely for rare trees in the Amazon rainforestWed, 13 Aug 2008, 17:35:52 EDT
- Climate change threatens many tree species, say Hebrew U. researchersMon, 24 Jan 2011, 9:04:26 EST
- Doctors warn that using domestic spoons to give children medicine increases overdose riskWed, 14 Jul 2010, 10:16:07 EDT
- What plant genes tell us about crop domesticationWed, 7 Jul 2010, 16:43:12 EDT