Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 11:00 in Psychology & Sociology
The Okavango Research Institute is drawing on African and international expertise to tackle challenges in a broad range of disciplines.
- Botswana population survey shows surprising drop in species numbersMon, 27 Jun 2011, 14:32:39 EDT
- Scientific Grand Challenges identified to address global sustainabilityThu, 11 Nov 2010, 17:03:20 EST
- Researchers tackle collapsing bridges with new technologyWed, 1 May 2013, 5:02:19 EDT
- Can the international science community find the proper balance between cooperation and competition?Tue, 17 Aug 2010, 9:30:10 EDT
- Wireless nano sensors could save bridges, buildingsFri, 9 Apr 2010, 10:32:59 EDT