Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 08:02 in Earth & Climate
Rapidly growing cities in Asia could benefit from a toolkit of indicators that assesses their readiness to face climate change impacts.
- How New York City is preparing for climate changeTue, 1 Jun 2010, 12:26:44 EDT
- Survey: Latin American and Asian cities lead way in planning for global warmingWed, 6 Jun 2012, 18:30:36 EDT
- Long struggle for appropriately processed manufacturer data leads to a new assessment of memantineWed, 27 Apr 2011, 11:05:13 EDT
- Report shows the power of US cities to mitigate climate change and steps they need to take to adaptWed, 8 Jul 2009, 9:17:06 EDT
- Carbon Disclosure Project, ICLEI partner to help US cities report local climate actions, emissionsSun, 10 Aug 2008, 22:21:28 EDT