Monday, February 27, 2012 - 13:40 in Health & Medicine
A silicone nipple shield primed with medicines could help protect breastfeeding babies from HIV and other diseases.
- Through-the-nipple breast cancer therapy shows promise in early testsThu, 27 Oct 2011, 19:38:36 EDT
- Epilepsy drugs may not affect IQ of breastfed babies, study saysWed, 24 Nov 2010, 16:34:16 EST
- Smoking, nipple piercing are risk factors for developing breast abscessesTue, 3 Aug 2010, 12:30:42 EDT
- Breastfeeding tied to stronger maternal response to baby's cryWed, 20 Apr 2011, 10:35:25 EDT
- Breast milk transmits drugs and medicines to the babyThu, 24 Jun 2010, 11:15:08 EDT