Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 12:40 in Psychology & Sociology
US-funded medical trials overseas could follow local ethical procedures if they offer 'equivalent protection', says a report.
- Questions of ethics and quality cloud globalization of clinical trialsWed, 18 Feb 2009, 17:51:09 EST
- Research Ethics Committees identify and correct problems in applications to do cancer trialsThu, 28 Aug 2008, 10:08:01 EDT
- Bioethics scholars fault requirement that all women in clinical drug trials use contraceptionThu, 30 Sep 2010, 11:51:06 EDT
- Gene therapy research in developing world raises ethical red flags: expertsWed, 9 Jul 2008, 18:21:51 EDT
- A new emergency review tool to help research ethics review during public health emergenciesMon, 7 Jun 2010, 13:45:03 EDT