Sunday, June 5, 2011 - 21:20 in Health & Medicine
A study in 100,000 Brazilian children from rural areas claims that transmission of Chagas through insect bites has almost halted.
- New findings show how human movement may have brought Chagas disease to urban PeruTue, 15 Dec 2009, 15:48:10 EST
- Dogs may help collar Chagas diseaseMon, 12 Jul 2010, 12:23:03 EDT
- Parasite-induced genetically driven autoimmune chagas diseaseTue, 29 Mar 2011, 18:05:55 EDT
- Fungi pathogenic to insects are new tool in fight against Chagas diseaseTue, 12 May 2009, 7:22:41 EDT
- Major breakthrough in the diagnosis of parasitic diseasesTue, 27 Apr 2010, 18:01:02 EDT