Thursday, April 1, 2010 - 12:35 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have found a way to destroy the parasite responsible for sleeping sickness, which may lead to an effective treatment.
- Sleeping sickness study offers insight into human cellsMon, 14 Jun 2010, 17:32:15 EDT
- How to still kill a resistant parasiteTue, 28 Sep 2010, 17:44:45 EDT
- Fly gut bacteria could control sleeping sicknessTue, 11 May 2010, 3:08:26 EDT
- Parasite strategy offers insight to help tackle sleeping sicknessThu, 21 Apr 2011, 11:32:35 EDT
- Major advance in sleeping sickness drug made by Glasgow scientistsTue, 6 Sep 2011, 19:35:14 EDT