Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 14:49 in Health & Medicine
Three research centres will collaborate on finding a more efficient treatment against Chagas disease, which affects eight million people worldwide.
- Major breakthrough in the diagnosis of parasitic diseasesTue, 27 Apr 2010, 18:01:02 EDT
- Dogs may help collar Chagas diseaseMon, 12 Jul 2010, 12:23:03 EDT
- New findings show how human movement may have brought Chagas disease to urban PeruTue, 15 Dec 2009, 15:48:10 EST
- Parasite evades death by promoting host cell survivalTue, 8 Dec 2009, 13:44:43 EST
- Fungi pathogenic to insects are new tool in fight against Chagas diseaseTue, 12 May 2009, 7:22:41 EDT