Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 05:21 in Biology & Nature
A GM mosquito is being tested for dengue control, Nepal boosts scientist–farmer collaboration, a new source of biodiesel is found and more.
- Flightless mosquitoes developed to help control dengue feverMon, 22 Feb 2010, 16:00:46 EST
- MSU scientists find bacterium can halt dengue virus transmissionThu, 1 Apr 2010, 18:16:41 EDT
- Scientists find chemical that causes 'kidney' failure in mosquitoesThu, 30 May 2013, 14:05:31 EDT
- Researchers warn of 'fever from the forest'Mon, 13 Jun 2011, 16:35:59 EDT
- Mosquito parasite may help fight dengue feverFri, 1 May 2009, 0:23:51 EDT