LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - An unmanned Delta 4-Heavy rocket, the largest in the U.S. fleet, blasted off from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California on Wednesday to put a classified spy satellite into orbit for the National Reconnaissance Office, officials said Wednesday.
- SMOS satellite successfully launchedMon, 2 Nov 2009, 11:09:47 EST
- Joint NASA-French satellite to track trends in sea level, climateTue, 20 May 2008, 13:14:33 EDT
- Stanford students fly in zero gravity to protect satellites from tiny meteoroidsMon, 22 Nov 2010, 9:32:22 EST
- GOES-P spacecraft being processed in FloridaFri, 15 Jan 2010, 17:59:32 EST
- MIT rocket aims for cheaper nudges in spaceMon, 23 Feb 2009, 16:36:28 EST