Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 02:50 in Astronomy & Space
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States destroyed a target missile near Hawaii in the first successful test of a new Raytheon Co interceptor designed for an anti-missile shield in Europe, a witness told Reuters.
- Report recommends cost-effective plan to strengthen US defense against ballistic missile attacksTue, 11 Sep 2012, 14:33:06 EDT
- Grains gang up to bear brunt of missile and meteorite impactsTue, 11 Dec 2012, 16:02:47 EST
- Laser-based missile defense for helicopters being developedThu, 2 Sep 2010, 16:38:18 EDT
- World's first chemical guided missile could be the answer to wiping out cancerThu, 17 Feb 2011, 9:54:52 EST
- New weapons detail reveals true depth of Cuban Missile Crisis Sun, 14 Oct 2012, 18:02:56 EDT