Monday, May 7, 2012 - 08:10 in Biology & Nature
LONDON (Reuters) - Scientists have figured out how to stop brain cell death in mice with brain disease and say their discovery deepens understanding of the mechanisms of human neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- New pathway to Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseasesThu, 29 Jul 2010, 12:24:20 EDT
- Nna proteins play role in catastrophic neuron death in mice, flies -- and perhaps peopleThu, 24 Jun 2010, 13:04:55 EDT
- Scientists find new form of prion disease that damages brain arteriesThu, 4 Mar 2010, 21:23:34 EST
- UnMASCing diseases of the brainWed, 20 May 2009, 8:15:21 EDT
- Scientists remove amyloid plaques from brains of live animals with Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 15 Oct 2009, 9:37:38 EDT