Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 19:20 in Physics & Chemistry
(Reuters) - Car panels made of silkworm cocoons, clothing that can camouflage the wearer at the flick of a switch and a "smart" shirt with a phone and power source embedded in the fabric.
- Squid and zebrafish cells inspire camouflaging smart materialsWed, 2 May 2012, 10:34:11 EDT
- Why silkworms find mulberries attractiveThu, 7 May 2009, 13:44:32 EDT
- The secret behind silkworm's hardy stomachsTue, 27 May 2008, 17:14:24 EDT
- Smart phones not replacing other media for news access -- at least yetThu, 17 Mar 2011, 13:32:30 EDT
- New method of unreeling cocoons could extend silk industry beyond AsiaTue, 17 May 2011, 19:34:29 EDT