Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 10:30 in Biology & Nature
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Chinese scientists have cloned a genetically modified sheep containing a "good" type of fat found naturally in nuts, seeds, fish and leafy greens that helps reduce the risk of heart attacks and cardiovascular disease.
- Scientists clone 'survivor' elm treesThu, 29 Mar 2012, 12:41:00 EDT
- Plants cloned as seedsThu, 17 Feb 2011, 14:37:53 EST
- Bacteria stop sheep dip poisoning fish and beesWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:57:45 EDT
- Study finds Chinese food good for your heartMon, 9 Jun 2008, 2:01:07 EDT
- Engineered stem cells may limit heart attack damage, improve functionTue, 20 Jul 2010, 22:21:41 EDT