CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (Reuters) - Google Inc executives Larry Page and Eric Schmidt are among those bankrolling a venture to survey and eventually extract precious metals and rare minerals from asteroids that orbit near Earth, the company said on Tuesday.
- Asteroid impact helps trace meteorite originsWed, 25 Mar 2009, 14:22:30 EDT
- Rendezvous with an asteroidThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:24 EDT
- Asteroid ice may be 'living fossil' with clues to oceans' originsWed, 28 Apr 2010, 14:52:51 EDT
- Sunlight spawns many binary and 'divorced' binary asteroidsWed, 25 Aug 2010, 13:25:09 EDT
- Scientists publish first ever evidence of asteroids with earth-like crustWed, 7 Jan 2009, 14:09:59 EST