Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 12:30 in Mathematics & Economics
COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - A European Commission plan to boost the carbon market is unfeasible and could bankrupt Polish companies, Poland's environment minister said on Thursday.
- Oldest evidence of dinosaurs found in Polish footprintsTue, 5 Oct 2010, 19:33:20 EDT
- Case Western Reserve University researchers track Chernobyl falloutThu, 2 Oct 2008, 10:22:44 EDT
- Fossil footprints give land vertebrates a much longer historyThu, 7 Jan 2010, 9:25:21 EST
- NJIT expert on market failure says letting Lehman go was good thingThu, 10 Sep 2009, 18:07:48 EDT
- Concerns over EC plans to allow drug firms to talk directly to patientsWed, 28 Jan 2009, 14:11:28 EST