Friday, April 13, 2012 - 14:10 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - To figure out what is likely to happen to Earth's climate this century, scientists are looking 3 million years into the past.
- Getting warmer? Prehistoric climate can help forecast future changesMon, 24 Nov 2008, 14:28:46 EST
- Through the looking glass: Scientists peer into Antarctica's past to see our future climateThu, 29 Apr 2010, 13:10:04 EDT
- Earth's hot past could be prologue to future climateThu, 13 Jan 2011, 14:53:25 EST
- Scientists probe Antarctic glaciers for clues to past and future sea levelTue, 28 Oct 2008, 8:28:52 EDT
- Understanding past and future climateFri, 5 Feb 2010, 9:47:31 EST