Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 10:30 in Mathematics & Economics
(Reuters) - New cars and trucks sold in the United States are getting an average of 24 miles per gallon of gasoline, the highest ever, researchers at the University of Michigan said on Tuesday.
- Battling the force that wastes 1 out of every 10 gallons of gasoline in carsWed, 13 Oct 2010, 13:36:35 EDT
- Gallons per mile would help car shoppers make better decisionsThu, 19 Jun 2008, 15:22:19 EDT
- Iowa State researchers contribute climate model to study that finds some winds decreasingThu, 25 Jun 2009, 18:42:48 EDT
- Shrubby crops can help fuel Africa's green revolutionTue, 23 Nov 2010, 15:33:57 EST
- Engineers boost computer processor performance by over 20 percentTue, 7 Feb 2012, 13:36:37 EST