Monday, August 9, 2010 - 16:00 in Health & Medicine
CHICAGO (Reuters) - Measuring certain proteins in spinal fluid can accurately diagnose Alzheimer's and predict which patients with memory problems will develop the fatal brain-wasting disease, Belgian researchers said on Monday.
- Brain imaging and proteins in spinal fluid may improve Alzheimer's prediction and diagnosisTue, 14 Jul 2009, 7:08:02 EDT
- New test takes guesswork out of diagnosing early-stage Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 25 Mar 2010, 15:20:19 EDT
- 3 biomarkers in spinal fluid appear helpful to classify patients with Alzheimer's diseaseMon, 9 Aug 2010, 16:37:21 EDT
- Spinal fluid proteins signal Lou Gehrig's diseaseWed, 28 Jan 2009, 10:35:52 EST
- Alzheimer's disease patients show improvement in trial of new drugTue, 29 Jul 2008, 15:22:09 EDT