Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 06:00 in Earth & Climate
REYKJAVIK (Reuters) - An Icelandic volcano that is spewing ash into the air and wreaking havoc on flights across Europe appeared to be easing up on Saturday but could continue to erupt for days or even months to come, officials said.
- Icelandic volcanoes can be unpredictable and dangerous, say Texas A&M profFri, 16 Apr 2010, 11:34:04 EDT
- Icelandic volcanoes help researchers understand potential effects of eruptionsMon, 14 Jul 2008, 11:42:49 EDT
- Months of geologic unrest signaled reawakening of Icelandic volcanoThu, 18 Nov 2010, 16:13:56 EST
- Months of geologic unrest signaled reawakening of Icelandic volcanoWed, 17 Nov 2010, 13:28:49 EST
- Potential Iceland eruption could pump acid into European airspaceTue, 12 Jun 2012, 21:33:40 EDT