Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 12:35 in Astronomy & Space
CARNARVON, South Africa (Reuters) - Africa stands a good chance of beating Australia in a race to host the world's most powerful radio telescope able to peer back billions of years in time, a South African minister said on Tuesday.
- South Africa in grip of strangulation spateTue, 21 Oct 2008, 6:51:00 EDT
- Big step forward for SKAThu, 7 Jul 2011, 12:08:56 EDT
- Later Stone Age got earlier start in South Africa than thoughtMon, 30 Jul 2012, 17:05:29 EDT
- The hidden impact of aids on South African childrenWed, 1 Dec 2010, 4:33:44 EST
- Continent-sized radio telescope takes close-ups of Fermi active galaxiesWed, 22 Apr 2009, 17:31:07 EDT