Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 13:14 in Astronomy & Space
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Sushi will soar to new gastronomic heights next week when a Japanese astronaut blasts off for the International Space Station with a load of raw fish.
- Wasabi receptor can sense ammonia that causes painThu, 13 Nov 2008, 18:09:29 EST
- Iowa State chemists help astronauts make sure their drinking water is cleanWed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:35:17 EDT
- Sonography in spaceMon, 17 Nov 2008, 9:50:29 EST
- DNA analysis suggests whale meat from sushi restaurants in L.A., Seoul originated from JapanTue, 13 Apr 2010, 19:32:38 EDT
- Astronauts on International Space Station lose alarming amounts of hipbone strengthMon, 26 Jan 2009, 12:28:57 EST