Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 13:42 in Physics & Chemistry
GENEVA (Reuters) - The European physics laboratory that reassured us it wouldn't destroy the Earth in a "Big Bang" experiment last year is now telling people not to fret about antimatter.
- Physicists build bigger 'bottles' of antimatter to unlock nature's secretsFri, 18 Feb 2011, 14:07:15 EST
- Surprising new evidence for asymmetry between matter and antimatterMon, 24 May 2010, 17:11:01 EDT
- Does antimatter fall up or down?Tue, 30 Apr 2013, 12:02:47 EDT
- Physics experiment finds violation of matter/antimatter symmetryWed, 3 Nov 2010, 17:05:12 EDT
- Exotic antimatter detected at Relativistic Heavy Ion ColliderThu, 4 Mar 2010, 18:28:55 EST