Monday, February 2, 2009 - 14:14 in Biology & Nature
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Ten new species of amphibians -- including three kinds of poisonous frogs and three transparent-skinned glass frogs -- have been discovered in the mountains of Colombia, conservationists said Monday.
- Ten new amphibian species discovered in ColombiaMon, 2 Feb 2009, 13:56:59 EST
- The first gene-encoded amphibian toxin isolatedMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:37:13 EDT
- National Zoo and partners first to breed critically endangered tree frogWed, 17 Nov 2010, 13:28:36 EST
- Dying frogs sign of a biodiversity crisisWed, 13 Aug 2008, 10:42:27 EDT
- Unique frog helps amphibian conservation effortsMon, 7 Mar 2011, 10:34:09 EST