Monday, September 29, 2008 - 17:42 in Health & Medicine
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Scientists in Japan have identified a gene variant that may be linked to narcolepsy -- a condition marked by excessive daytime sleepiness, impaired vision and muscle weakness.
- Genetic study confirms the immune system's role in narcolepsySun, 3 May 2009, 13:51:43 EDT
- Fatigue and excessive daytime sleepiness should be assessed separately in Parkinson'sWed, 1 Dec 2010, 11:05:34 EST
- High-school seniors with excessive daytime sleepiness have an increased risk of depressionWed, 9 Jun 2010, 0:58:58 EDT
- Racial variations in excessive daytime sleepiness depend on measurementMon, 8 Jun 2009, 1:57:12 EDT
- More adults report excessive sleepiness in the US than in EuropeTue, 8 Jun 2010, 1:06:10 EDT