Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 09:35 in Health & Medicine
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. scientists have created pigs that appear to develop cystic fibrosis just as people do, a step they hope will accelerate efforts to tackle the disease.
- 1 step closer to a drug treatment for cystic fibrosis, MU professor saysTue, 12 Oct 2010, 12:34:44 EDT
- Study shows new medication effectively treats underlying cause of cystic fibrosisWed, 2 Nov 2011, 20:41:46 EDT
- Pigs bred with cystic fibrosis provide model to mimic human diseaseThu, 25 Sep 2008, 14:36:56 EDT
- Pigs provide clues on cystic fibrosis lung diseaseWed, 28 Apr 2010, 14:52:52 EDT
- Scientists find gene that modifies severity of cystic fibrosis lung diseaseWed, 25 Feb 2009, 13:42:17 EST