Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 00:00 in Earth & Climate
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Agribusiness giant Cargill Inc is starting to roll out Truvia, its natural, no-calorie sweetener on Wednesday, and expects the product to be on grocery shelves across the U.S. sometime this fall.
- Substituting water for sugar-sweetened beverages can reduce excess calorie consumptionMon, 6 Apr 2009, 18:07:26 EDT
- New method could improve economics of sweetening natural gasFri, 11 Mar 2011, 9:02:46 EST
- Children's consumption of sugar-sweetened beveragesMon, 2 Jun 2008, 12:42:25 EDT
- LSUHSC public health researcher finds reason for weight gainWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:19:56 EDT
- Recent news reports of sweetener reformulations raise questions about motivationsTue, 30 Jun 2009, 13:07:41 EDT