Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 14:07 in Health & Medicine
CHICAGO (Reuters) - A type of fat that accumulates around the hips and bottom may actually offer some protection against diabetes, U.S. researchers said on Tuesday.
- Move over predators: Plants can control the food chain too -- from the bottom upThu, 25 Mar 2010, 16:53:59 EDT
- Some Antarctic ice is forming from bottomThu, 3 Mar 2011, 14:38:13 EST
- No oxygen in Eastern Mediterranean bottom-waterFri, 26 Sep 2008, 10:08:59 EDT
- New oyster farming technique increases productivity, offers entrepreneurial opportunitiesMon, 22 Nov 2010, 11:11:52 EST
- Atmospheric scientists release first 'bottom-up' estimates of China's CO2 emissionsFri, 6 Jul 2012, 9:07:27 EDT