Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 06:21 in Health & Medicine
BEIJING (Reuters) - Fears of a virus that has killed at least 26 children in China gripped parents in Beijing on Tuesday amid a spreading outbreak of hand, foot and mouth disease.
- How does bluetongue virus survive through the winter?Tue, 26 Aug 2008, 1:29:15 EDT
- Satellite data reveal why migrating birds have a small window to spread bird fluFri, 3 Sep 2010, 9:29:32 EDT
- Scientists investigate evolution of new polio virusThu, 28 Oct 2010, 11:34:09 EDT
- Computer models suggest vaccination or culling best to prevent foot-and-mouth diseaseTue, 19 Jan 2010, 14:29:54 EST
- Beijing game for clean air challengeTue, 13 May 2008, 11:21:49 EDT