Monday, June 27, 2011 - 10:31 in Astronomy & Space
An asteroid that is coming within cosmic kissing distance of Earth is going to be a little late for its date with our planet. But there is still no chance it will hit Earth.
- MIT: New research suggests that near-Earth encounters can 'shake' asteroidsWed, 20 Jan 2010, 13:27:37 EST
- How to deflect asteroids and save the EarthThu, 16 Apr 2009, 12:50:44 EDT
- Potentially hazardous asteroid might collide with the Earth in 2182Tue, 27 Jul 2010, 9:43:41 EDT
- Asteroid ice may be 'living fossil' with clues to oceans' originsWed, 28 Apr 2010, 14:52:51 EDT
- Scientists publish first ever evidence of asteroids with earth-like crustWed, 7 Jan 2009, 14:09:59 EST