Worried there won't be enough of the swine flu vaccine? Stanford University researchers are beginning clinical trials to determine if vaccines for the swine flu virus, also known as H1N1, could be stretched by lowering the dosage and coupling it with a booster.
- Young children respond well to recommended swine flu vaccineFri, 28 May 2010, 5:04:47 EDT
- Swine flu vaccine must be free and safe for high uptakeWed, 28 Oct 2009, 6:47:17 EDT
- Early results: In children, 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine works like seasonal flu vaccineMon, 21 Sep 2009, 11:24:18 EDT
- Insect cells provide the key to alternative swine flu vaccinationMon, 4 Jan 2010, 19:22:34 EST
- Early results from clinical trials of 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccines in healthy adultsFri, 11 Sep 2009, 13:39:48 EDT