Thursday, June 7, 2012 - 16:10 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The Pacific Institute reinstates Peter Gleick as its president, saying it has accepted his apology for using false pretenses to obtain internal documents from an institute that challenges climate science.
- Brookhaven scientists take off for southeastern Pacific climate studyMon, 6 Oct 2008, 11:29:12 EDT
- Pacific islands may become refuge for corals in a warming climate, study findsSun, 29 Apr 2012, 20:31:48 EDT
- Major international study challenges notions of how genes are controlled in mammalsTue, 21 Apr 2009, 14:31:23 EDT
- A single VSOP can do a 'proton' magic!Mon, 16 Jun 2008, 17:42:39 EDT
- Web experts ask scientists to use the Web to improve understanding, sharing of their data in scienceFri, 11 Feb 2011, 16:37:45 EST