Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 00:20 in Earth & Climate
Months after dolphins and seabirds began washing ashore, Peruvian officials are still trying to determine a cause, fueling suspicions among the public and scientists.
- Smithsonian study: Stranding records are faithful reflection of live whale and dolphin populationsTue, 7 Jun 2011, 14:36:27 EDT
- Study links seabird deaths to soap-like foam produced by red-tide algaeFri, 20 Feb 2009, 20:42:24 EST
- Energetic bottleneck factors in catastrophic winter seabird lossesFri, 17 Jul 2009, 5:43:25 EDT
- Dolphins use double sonarTue, 7 Jun 2011, 12:39:35 EDT
- Dolphins get a lift from delta wing technologyFri, 26 Jun 2009, 6:43:11 EDT