Monday, May 7, 2012 - 17:30 in Health & Medicine
People with congestive heart failure are often treated with warfarin to prevent blood clots, but a large randomized double-blinded trial has found that aspirin works just as well.
- Aspirin effective in preventing clots following joint replacement surgeryThu, 8 Nov 2012, 9:05:42 EST
- Liver damage in hepatitis C patients could be treated with warfarin, says studyThu, 31 Jul 2008, 10:16:06 EDT
- Final data show experimental agent better than aspirin at preventing strokeThu, 10 Feb 2011, 12:05:41 EST
- Blood thinner causes stroke in some dialysis patientsSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:38:21 EDT
- Higher daily dose of aspirin could play key role in preventing heart attacks for those with diabetesTue, 5 Jul 2011, 12:36:49 EDT